Sunday, July 6, 2008

a short post-- for a change

July 3, 2008-(Thursdays)- Palumpur, India
Things went well in school today. After school I did some more shopping and then called the kids and my mom. Camille (my sister), had surgery for colon cancer yesterday. She is still in the hospital. Other than that, all was well with my family. Today was the end of the stay for 2 more volunteers. They said their sad good-byes. I moved from the room I was in, to their room, which is MUCH nicer and has a gorgeous view and balcony. Pictures coming soon. Best of all, there will be new volunteers on Monday and I will have a roommate!
Dinner tonight was the best yet. Fruit Salad, chicken, stir fry veggies, awesome chicken soup, and roti. I’ve been sitting here writing for over an hour. I’m going to upload and head to bed. I have another long, adventuresome day tomorrow!

No comments: