Monday, July 9, 2012

More Vegas, more of the same…

Monday, July 9th- Thursday, July 11-  More Vegas, more of the same… For the next few days we looked at more fancy hotels, window shopped, and ate.  I was in a foul mood and at first I didn't know why.  Then I realised that it was because I was missing adult company.  I enjoyed talking with Russ so much it made me feel that empty spot even more.  It did give me hope though that there are  men out there that are intelligent, adventurous, and fun.  I also must note that Vegas is not the place for kids... I might have enjoyed Vegas more if I had come with a great guy, stayed in a nice hotel, saw a show, went dancing, etc.. but actually, I don't have to go to Vegas to do any of that.  I can do all this in NC... it's all about who you're with....

We finally headed out of Vegas and headed for Zion National Park.... I'm glad to get back to hiking! 


No comments: