Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Off to Berlin !-June 13, 2017

Today was a travel day.  I don’t know what I was thinking when I booked a flight at 6am !  We got up at 3:30am and just made it in time for our taxi to go to the airport. 
The plane trip was smooth.  I hate auto correct because when I put our address into Google maps, it corrected and then we ended up on the opposite side of the city than what we were supposed to be!  We were tired and frustrated and we were bickering.  When we finally made it to our destination we were very pleased because the room and area were beautiful.  We were so tired that we just went to sleep for a while.  When we woke it was time to find a grocery store and get our bearings.  Shopping in a foreign country, and even in different cities is always an adventure ! 
We don’t have stuffed snails in our grocery stores !

Also, McDonalds has a lot more at their café’s here.  

Once we settled in we made our plans for the next day.



No comments: