Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 9: Motorcycling, Point of Air, The Craig, & Racing

Today we went for a motorcycle ride along the TT route.   Yes, we went Fast as there are no speed limits outside each village border. It's funny though because I never feel afraid because I know Tim is being careful.  He wants to have fun, but he knows the limits of his bike and his abilities and he wants to live to ride another day.  It was a VERY cool and windy day.   After riding the tt track we went to the coast at the"Point of Air" and we could see Scotland from the beach off in the distance.  Someone has actually written it in chalk with an arrow!  We walked the show and I collected some rocks to bring home. While the Beach was beautiful,  it's a bit too chilly for me.   60 degrees in July is not summer to me.  This is a beautiful place, but I wouldn't want to live here.
Pictures are here :  https://plus.google.com/photos/104423898538711271791/albums/6036435132884194641?authkey=CMGT886P17_ePw

No comments: